SEE OUR FULL PRICE LIST AND CURRENT SPECIALS IN OUR STORE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please note all sales are final, refunds are not given.
- Purchasing a service is required to hold a reservation and will not be refunded for cancellation.
- You may reschedule your reservation per our rescheduling policy below.
Rescheduling & Cancellation
- Rescheduling is allowed as long as it is arranged at least 24 hours in advance. To reschedule, please call and speak with someone or leave a detailed message at least 24 hours prior to your reservation.
- Rescheduling an appointment less than 24 hours prior is considered canceling and your account will be marked with a cancellation fee as noted below.
- Cancellations for appointments made less than 24 hours before the appointment time will result in a cancelation fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of appointment(s). Your service credit will not be refunded but will remain on your account to be used at a later time.
- Massage and acupuncture appointments are 100% charge for less than 24 hour cancellations.
- If you do not show up for your paid-for appointment this is considered a “No Show” and will result in your service credit being used to cover the appointment. No refunds will be given.
* If you have reserved your appointment with a Gift Card or an existing Service Credit, this form of payment will be used to cover the cost of service.
MORE QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL, WE’LL BE HAPPY TO HELP! (281) 486-1864
OVER 250 VERIFIED 5-STAR REVIEWS,
GET READY FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
I've floated at several float centers around Houston, and this one is simply the best, by a large margin. Every float I've done has been better than the last, and they create an inviting, relaxing and delightful environment to make sure each float experience is incredible!Brian R.Verified 5-Star Review on Google
Acupuncture with Carol was what I needed. Healing from a vertebrae fracture in April. Thank you for getting me in so quickly.Susan B.Verified 5-Star Review on Google
I've had 2 floats and I have to rave about the wonderful experience!! The benefits have far exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend floating, it has helped with muscle tension, better sleep and stress relief!! Thank you Infinity Float, I can't wait to book my next float!Christine E.Verified 5-Star Review on Google
Great experience. Massage was wonderful and the float is great. It's only my 2nd time to float so I am still learning how to get the most out of (relaxing that is) but I am finding my groove. Will float again soon! The facility is so clean and the float rooms are very roomy. The lounges are very relaxing!Cathy C.Verified 5-Star Review on Google
This was my first visit to Infinity Float and I will definitely be back. I absolutely loved it and found myself wishing I had done 90 minutes instead of an hour. It was so very relaxing! The facility is very clean and comfortable. I have full control of how dark or light I want it. I have to admit that I left the door to the tank cracked just a bit for a sliver of light. I am going full dark next time. I am so glad I bought the newbie package because I can't wait to do it again. I didn't want to leave. It was an awesome experience. 10/10 recommend.Kelly D.Verified 5-Star Review on Google